Welcome to our zipline course!
We provide a hands on, interpretive experience that puts you in control of your gear with guide supervision. This makes for a unique zipline adventure!
Our course will take about 1.5 hours to complete (depending on tour size!).
The first 5 ziplines take you zig-zagging across our valley. Our 6th and shortest line will take you to the start of our first walking trail. From there, a quick 3 minute jaunt will lead you to our most impressive platform. Get your cameras ready! This platform showcases a view of the Columbia Valley Wetlands. Our last line is a double zip. This means you can race a friend to the finish! It is our longest and fastest line, by far! Once you are back on the ground, your guides will lead you on your last short hike (about 4 minutes) back to the gear up station where you started.
A few things to remember about the tour:
- Please arrive to our site 15-20 minutes prior to your tour time. This allows time for parking, walking to the main site (about a 3 minute walk from the parking lot), checking in, signing waivers, and meeting your guides at the gear up area.
- Depending on group size, tours could take between 1-2 hours.
- Be sure to wear close-toed shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
- You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost).
- Please be sure to meet our height and weight requirements
o Minimum height = 48 inches/4 feet
o Minimum weight = 65 lbs
o Maximum weight = 250 lbs