Valley Zipline Adventures is hiring guides for our upcoming 2017 season. Come be a part of our great team! Email your cover letter and resume to
This is a full-time position with a strong possibility of overtime for those who are interested. Candidates must be hard working and in good athletic shape. No prior experience is necessary as we do all of our training on site.
Our season is starting late this year. Training will happen mid-July and tours begin shortly after training. Full time work is guaranteed until September long weekend. This is a great position for students that need to leave after the summer. For those that are still in the area, part-time or full-time work will be available until the end of October.
Competitive wages and bonuses are offered! Apply today!
- Fit gear to guests, facilitate training course, supervise guests throughout tours
- Be prepared to preform up to 4 tours a day. There is a strong possibility of overtime for those who would like to preform additional tours.
- Provide interpretative information to guests during tour
- Be familiar with all gear and fit gear properly to guests before each tour
- Preform daily and weekly gear checks
- Preform daily and weekly course checks
- Attend weekly training sessions
- Preform daily site management (trails and parking lot) and basic cleaning duties
- No prior zipline or ropes course experience necessary (although it is an asset). You will receive ACCT Accredited Professional On-site training
- Priority given to those with up to date First Aid certifications