ON SALE NOW!
Buy a season pass in January 2018 for the Early Bird price of $249. Prices increase each month. Season passes are valid from May – October 2018.
Season Pass Perks:
- 1 zipline tour per day throughout the season (non-transferable). Subject to availability; book in advance to secure your tour.
- 1 free pass to give to a friend
- 10% off for 1 friend each time you visit
Season Pass Restrictions:
- Participant must meet our weight restriction (min. 65 lbs max. 250 lbs)
- Season passes are valid for any day during out 2018 season (May – October) subject to availability.
- Limit of 1 zipline tour per day.
- Season pass is not transferable to anyone else.
- Season pass is not refundable.
- You must show up for any tour that you book (unless 24 hours of cancellation notice is given). After 2 no-shows, your season pass will no longer be valid and no refund will be permitted.
- Limited season passes available.
- Additional restrictions listed below.
Purchase a season pass by emailing us at
Gift Certificate and Season Pass restrictions:
Weight and Height
- Weight restrictions are between 65 lbs and 250 lbs for Zip Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in.
- Guests must be a minimum of 4 feet tall (48 inches).
Age Restrictions (If under 19 years)
- Guests 10 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour.
- Guests under the age of 19 must have their waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian. [A legal guardian is someone who is court appointed. Extended family members are not considered legal guardians unless a court has appointed them.]
Health & Physical Requirements
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a trolley, grip handlebars, and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by Valley Zipline Adventures staff.
- 1.5 hour tour (approximately) with two professionally trained guides
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Training session with guides to learn how to use gear throughout the course
- Please arrive at our parking lot at least 15-20 minutes before tour time. This allows time for the walk from the parking lot to the main site, checking in, signing waivers, and picking up your gear. Tours depart promptly.
- Follow the signs to our base camp. Please stay on the pathway and do not walk along the highway.
- Check-in at our Basecamp (All guests must all sign a waiver to participate)
- Gear up session led by your guides
- Guides will take you through our training course and teach you how to use our equipment
- Next – Zipline! You’ll complete 7 ziplines total on your tour. The first 5 zig-zag across our valley, then a shorter line gets you in place for your last zip, our monster line! The is a dual zip, which means two zip lines side by side. You’ll be racing a friend to the finish!
- Gear down
Things to Bring
- Closed toe shoes are required. Hiking boots or shoes recommended. Vibram FiveFingers, Crocs, water shoes, open toed sandals, etc. are prohibited.
- We recommend to dress comfortably for variable outdoor weather (such as pants or longer shorts) and to bring a hat, sunscreen, and a light cover-up.
- Don’t forget your camera! Just make sure it has a strap for safety. Anything dropped cannot be retrieved until tours finish for the day.
* Please be aware, we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged valuables*
*Please be aware, we reserve the right refuse service in the following circumstances:*
- Participants are found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Inappropriate behaviour/language to staff or other guests
- Anyone that does not meet our official weight restrictions
In any of these circumstances, gift certificate or season pass will become invalid. No refunds will be permitted.