Spend your summer soaring through the trees with us! You’ll have unlimited access to our tours (see restrictions below) and receive a special gift on your first visit.
In order to be environmentally friendly, we will not be printing season passes. Instead we will keep your pass on-site. Just check-in at our Basecamp with a piece of ID and you’ll be on your way.
Please review our restrictions and cancellation policy before purchasing season pass (listed below).
5% GST is included in the price.
Season Pass Conditions
- Reservations are recommended for each tour. Limit 1 tour per day. Reservations are not available on statutory holidays in British Columbia and Alberta.
- Walk-ups – We will do our best to accommodate season pass holders who arrive with no reservations but cannot guarantee a tour.
- 1 Strike Policy – If a season pass holder fails to honour one (1) reservation they will lose their privilege to make reservations. Pass holders can still come as walk-ups and we will do our best to accommodate them. There is no penalty for calling ahead of time and cancelling a reservation as per our cancellation policy (see below).
- Season Passes are only valid for the operating season for which they were purchased.
- Passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person they are registered to.
- Season Pass waivers must be signed before pass is issued.
- Pass holders abide to follow all rules and regulations of Valley Zipline Adventures Ltd.***Failure to meet the terms and conditions of the season’s pass will result in the loss your seasons pass. No refund will be issued***
Season Pass Perks
- Season Pass holders receive a 10% discount for 1 guest on each visit.
- Season Pass holders will be the first to receive information on special events and promotions.
- Season Pass holders will receive 1 gift bag on their first visit ($75 Value)
Weight and Height Restrictions
- Weight restrictions are between 65 lbs and 250 lbs for Zip Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in.
- Guests must be a minimum of 4 feet tall (48 inches).
Age Restrictions (If under 19 years)
- Guests under 10 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour.
- Guests under the age of 19 must have their waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian. [A legal guardian is someone who is court appointed. Extended family members are not considered legal guardians unless a court has appointed them.]
Health & Physical Requirements
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a trolley, grip handlebars, and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by Valley Zipline Adventures staff.
- 1.5 hour tour (approximately) with two professionally trained guides
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Training session with guides to learn how to use gear throughout the course
- Please arrive at our parking lot at least 30 minutes before tour time. This allows time for the walk from the parking lot to the main site, checking in, signing waivers, and picking up your gear. Tours depart promptly.
- Follow the signs to our base camp. Please stay on the pathway and do not walk along the highway.
- Check-in at our Basecamp (All guests must all sign a waiver to participate)
- Gear up session led by your guides
- Guides will take you through our training course and teach you how to use our equipment
- Next – Zipline! You’ll complete 7 ziplines total on your tour. The first 5 zig-zag across our valley, then a shorter line gets you in place for your last zip, our monster line! The is a dual zip, which means two zip lines side by side. You’ll be racing a friend to the finish!
- Gear down
Things to Bring
- Closed toe shoes are required. Hiking boots or shoes recommended. Vibram FiveFingers, Crocs, water shoes, open toed sandals, etc. are prohibited.
- We recommend to dress comfortably for variable outdoor weather (such as pants or longer shorts) and to bring a hat, sunscreen, and a light cover-up.
- Don’t forget your camera! Just make sure it has a strap for safety. Anything dropped cannot be retrieved until tours finish for the day.
* Please be aware, we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged valuables*
Season Pass Holder Reservation Cancellation Policy
- 1 Strike Policy – If a season pass holder fails to honour one (1) reservation they will lose their privilege to make reservations. Pass holders can still come as walk-ups and we will do our best to accommodate them. There is no penalty for cancelling a reservation prior to 24 hours of tour time.
- Cancellations and changes must be made at least 24 hours prior to tour date.
- If you need to cancel due to illness or medical emergency, we require a doctor’s note from a local Invermere doctor/clinic in order to retain reservation-making priviledges.
- All our tours operate RAIN OR SHINE. We do not allow for cancellation due to inclement weather, unless the weather makes for an unsafe environment.
- We will cancel tours in the event of lightning or thunder; we will do our best to rebook your tour as soon as possible.
- In high winds or other adverse conditions, Valley Zipline Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. In this event, we will do our best to rebook your tour as soon as possible.
*Please be aware, we reserve the right refuse service in the following circumstances:*
- Participants are found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Inappropriate behaviour/language to staff or other guests
- Anyone that does not meet our official weight restrictions
In any of these circumstances, season passes will be confiscated.
**Confiscated season passes hold no cash value and will not be refunded.