Reservations & Cancellations
- For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour date.
- No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to tour date.
- Late Arrivals – Tours depart at the time slot booked. If you are late for the tour departure you booked we will try to reschedule you based on availability. There is no guarantee of rescheduling and no refunds will be issued for guests who arrive late for their tour.
- No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
- Group Bookings of 10 or more are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel due to illness or medical emergency, we require a doctor’s note from a local Invermere doctor/clinic in order to process a full refund.
- All our tours operate RAIN OR SHINE. We do not refund for inclement weather, unless the weather makes for an unsafe environment.
- We will cancel tours in the event of lightning or thunder; we will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
- In high winds or other adverse conditions, Valley Zipline Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. We will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.