Check In Requirements
- Mandatory check-in 20 minutes prior to tour time at our office at 8393 Hwy 93/95 Radium Hot Springs, BC. Tours depart promptly.
- Late Arrivals – Tours depart at the time slot booked. If you are late for the tour departure you booked we will try to reschedule you based on availability. There is no guarantee of rescheduling and no refunds will be issued for guests who arrive late for their tour.
- All guests must all sign a waiver to participate.
Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 19
- Guests under 10 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour.
- Guests under the age of 19 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Note: Guests under the age of 19 must have their waivers signed by a parent or legal/temporary guardian
- A link to sign your waiver will be sent in your booking confirmation email. Or you can sign it when you check in for your tour.
- Weight restrictions are between 65 lbs and 250 lbs for Zip Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in.
- Minimum height requirement of all participants is 48 inches (4 feet).
Health & Physical Requirements
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a trolley, grip handlebars, and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by Valley Zipline Adventures staff.
What to Wear
- Closed toe shoes are required. Hiking boots or shoes recommended. Vibram FiveFingers, Crocs, water shoes, open toed sandals, etc. are prohibited.
- We recommend to dress comfortably for variable outdoor weather (such as pants or longer shorts) and to bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and a light cover-up.
- Don’t forget your camera! Just make sure it has a strap for safety. Anything dropped on tour could be gone for good.