Check In Requirements
- Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to tour time at our office at 8393 Hwy 93/95 Radium Hot Springs, BC. Tours depart promptly.
- All guests must all sign a waiver to participate.
Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 19
- Guests under 10 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour.
- Guests under the age of 19 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Note: Guests under the age of 19 must have their waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian. [A legal guardian is someone who is court appointed. Extended family members are not considered legal guardians unless a court has appointed them.]
- You can download and print our waiver by clicking HERE
- Weight restrictions are between 65 lbs and 250 lbs for Zip Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in.
- Minimum height requirement of all participants is 48 inches (4 feet).
Health & Physical Requirements
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a trolley, grip handlebars, and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by Valley Zipline Adventures staff.
What to Wear
- Closed toe shoes are required. Hiking boots or shoes recommended. Vibram FiveFingers, Crocs, water shoes, open toed sandals, etc. are prohibited.
- We recommend to dress comfortably for variable outdoor weather (such as pants or longer shorts) and to bring a hat, sunscreen, and a light cover-up.
- Don’t forget your camera! Just make sure it has a strap for safety. Anything dropped on tour is gone for good.